This is a short list of some of the complaints we’ve heard from client organisations over the years, which DeliverMyStrategy has been effective in solving.
Companies are a bit like Tolstoy’s families in Anna Karenina, in that “[a]ll happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” Your firm’s problems will undoubtedly be unique, but if even a few of these issues sound familiar, you should consider DeliverMyStrategy – it might be the best decision you make this year.
- I don’t have visibility of what is happening in my organisation.
- My suppliers don’t do what I need them to do.
- I’m struggling to deliver my strategy.
- Information is not presented in a decision making form.
- Reports are presented to me that do not support management by exception. I’m snowed under in data. I can’t see the woods for the trees.
- I (or my people) don’t have enough time to do all we need to do.
- My Strategy Delivery Success Rates are not good enough. I miss too many opportunities.
- The company is consistently at odds with the customer. I am always having to intervene.
- I am not as profitable as I ought to be.
- The company has difficulty sustaining change and reliably delivering growth.
- The company is not flexible enough and struggles to respond to changing requirements or environments quickly or proactively.
- I want to identify new ways to create Competitive Advantage
- The company bottom line is being hit by cost overruns.
- We need to find new ways to reduce headcount to remain cost competitive.
- There is too much Useless Reporting & Compliance that takes up too much of my and my team’s time.
- We find it hard to keep the wheels on in the presence of Growth.
- There is a need to reduce business risk and at the same time reduce the cost of capital.
- We have a high Reputation risk that flows on to our credit rating & bankability.
- We have a high Reputation risk that flows on to our attractiveness and profitability.
- Even with all the reports, I still get surprises. I struggle to trust the reports and to know who the team is and who is actually accountable.
- I get different and conflicting views on the status of my business or strategic initiatives.
- Collaborative working is a nice idea but we struggle to implement it in a sustainable way internally and even more so with our suppliers and customers.
Powerful solutions don’t have to be complex, they just have to be effective.
Contact us directly, to find out more…use the Contact Form, email or ring directly, or read more about how we can help: